Losing a baby to miscarriage or later in pregnancy is heartbreaking, especially when you are struggling with infertility. Imagine experiencing that type of loss multiple times. My guest and friend, Shawna Beucler shares the story behind her two healthy sons and the many babies she can’t wait to see again in heaven.
If you’re walking through the journey of infertility or have a friend who is, Shawna shares so beautifully why you shouldn’t walk alone in these places of pain and the power of friends lifting you up in prayer every day.
We would not have gone through and survived that time in our life had we not had people praying for us around the clock. Because sometimes the anger and the heartbreak when your heart meets tragedy… there is no prayer you can form. I needed a break from the Lord and I had other people holding that connection for me.
What we chat about:
- Struggling with infertility, medical interventions and trying to get pregnant
- IUI, IVF and miscarriages
- Feeling the door shutting on future pregnancies
- The Lord wants us to desire to love and know him
- Losing a final baby and the traumatic process of going through delivery
- People praying for you made the difference
- Why Shawna wants to share her story
- The healing that can come from talking about the pain in your life
- Keeping your marriage together in times of deep grief
- 1 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Psalm 27:14 – Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
- Luke 1:37 – For nothing will be impossible with God.
- How to help a friend who is walking through infertility
Direct download: GCMShawnaBeuclerEp203.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am CST