Oh friendship! A gift that can bring incredible joy and cause great pain. If female relationships weren't tricky enough, our wounded selves bump into each other causing even deeper hurts.
But what are we to do? How do we heal, move forward and develop lasting friendships?
Thankfully, my friend, Lisa-Jo Baker came on the show back in April of 2017 to help. With content from her book, "Never Unfriended", on episode 159 we talked about friendship wounds. And Lisa-Jo pointed us to Jesus, the only One who promises to heal and never leave us.
Jesus is never tired of me always needing Him. Instead, He is delighted by how desperately I need His validation and He never, ever withholds it from me. Or from you. - excerpt from "Never Unfriended" by Lisa-Jo
- What do we fear most in friendship
- How to include the new girl and ignore the "cool kid" lies
- How to heal past friendship wounds.
- Turning to Jesus for meat and potatoes soul filling.
- Not blaming social media for our heart issues.
- How do you survive a friendship break-up.
- The hope of reconciliation and knowing when to let go.
Direct download: LisaJoBakerSofM2.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am CST